SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Catchy tune

Although strictly speaking, a waltz is in 3/4 :P The SM influence is clearly visible, and this is a fantastic way of ending an era, kudos. Good luck with whatever you choose to do after college!

Best wishes,

-Nakisima

Wonders: Milky Ways Wonders: Milky Ways

Hilarious.

"I'm also well versed in over 6000 forms of lullaby, including ROCK-A-BYE FLESHLING and DO NOT TAKE MY SOLJANITE, O GREAT ONE CUTLAH."

"Technically speaking ENTRY DELETED is not an animal"

^ Just two of my favourite quotes, otherwise I'd have written out the whole script.
Great work, the pilot's awesome too :)

-Nakisima

Toonwerks responds:

Actually the line is "PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY SOUL TONIGHT, OH GREAT ONE C'THLA"

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

Yup.

It was my 20th on the 3rd. It is precisely like last year with a different number, higher expectations, a lot more shaving and I'VE STILL GOT GODDAMN SPOTS. But dealing with it is easier than anyone thinks; the teenage years were unimaginative and archaic. You're a grown-up with instantly more respect when you say "I'm 20" not "I'm 19". It's brill :)

Old Man McDouche Old Man McDouche

Haha

Sounded to me like you were going for a Grandpa Simpson approach, which has always worked incredibly well for Matt Groening :) It's always amusing to see the results of old minds slowly deteriorating, which sounds nasty but I mean it in the nicest possible way. If this is a sort-of-Pilot, you're doing alright with a Daily 1st I'd say :P Keep it up!

Holiday Stress Holiday Stress

Hehehe!

I can totally relate. Very funny, I watched it at least 500 times and I was still laughing because it's true... And E-cog, the eyes of snowmen are traditionally made of coal lumps, so they would, in fact, float.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

I can totally relate ><

Did drunk science last night. Boiled vodka mixed with tropical fruit juice because my friend was convinced there would be a precipitate. I said I would eat my foot if that was the case. I lost.

Epic.

LL - Dream Team Ep.2 LL - Dream Team Ep.2

"Mach 0.5" the Hedgehog now ><

I wasn't expecting that ending, but it was funny as hell. And guys, half the joke was the bad computer voices and especially the sword fight, taking the piss out of it and all that, so don't rate down because you don't understand what the definition of "parody" is. Get a dictionary.

Good work.

Joshing Around Joshing Around

heheh

It was probably God, but luck sounds more reasonable. Or it was just a bunch of extremely incompetent ninjas of various unidentifiable colours. Anyway, it was awesome - I especially liked the Monty Python reference, I are big fan.

Excellent job!

.:APPLES:. .:APPLES:.

Lol much?

Cool, funny, not completely original but stick men really aren't copyrighted so :)
Yeaaah, I agree with pretty much everyone else - Terkoiz has competition. But your animation was a little more entertaining in some ways and a little less in others. For example - I loved the fact that you created a massacre over apples, that was either genius or lunacy. Buuut the fight moves got a little repetitive I noticed. Little things like that, that if you can fix, you may have Stick-World domination.

The String The String

A strange obsession

Seems a weird thing for someone to be amazed with even until the point of death. It's the crazy Aunt everyone talks about at social gatherings and such. However, you clearly put much thought and time into the execution of this little project, and kudos - it turned out well. But it ends like a child writing a story that starts like it could be interesting until they say "Then she... she DIES the end." Any story about a piece of string that can fly for months on end is an interesting one and a scientific anomaly. But I'm nit picking. Nice one.

gopherguy responds:

I'll try and push the story a bit further next time, that's something that's really important to me.