Dilwyn Dilwyn

Epic.

Stunning first flash attempt. Most only use geometric shapes and messy lines (which is perfectly acceptable for your first time) but this was really well thought out and entertaining too :) Well done!

CallumBowen responds:

thanks man
i rushed the animation to get it out in time
but now i can take my time and my animations will definatley improve

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Awesome

Love the retro feel, gameplay and graphics and the music. I was hooked for at least 45 minutes, but then I got stuck at the first wing stage - I got 48 pixels then I was at a loss at where to get more. Apart from that, brilliant.

Holland vs. Webb Holland vs. Webb

Hahaha

Cool game for a day's work. It is true - Howard Webb is a bullshit ref. Kept me amused for a while, nice one.

M-Hunter M-Hunter

Cool game

Decent enough game to play, graphics, sound and gameplay were all good, and eventually I clocked a score of 62!

Nice one.

TREBL 2 TREBL 2

Damn Lag

Man, I would have sat playing for years without a break, but a combination of obscene difficulty at the later stages and lag was enough to put me off after a while. I have read your comments, really hope all problems solved in installment no.3. I'll look out for it intensely.

Kill Me! Kill Me!

Like the concept

I like the idea of an invincible man being used as a crux, or indeed an excuse, for another platform puzzle game. I wont judge on graphics because in all honesty I wasn't focusing on them, just the next level. The music was appropriately intense enough for the purpose it served, which is important as music can either fill you with expectation and make you more involved, or it can be a total let-down. The theme from "Shaft" would be no use here :)
Good, challenging puzzles which progressively got harder, as obviously expected. Grats.

PS. People, read the author comments, or even just pay attention, as your tour guide for the first couple of levels told you there was a reset button, and so did Klauskk. And BenParisl. And now me.

We are all birds We are all birds

Damn straight.

It IS a weird and bizarre game. I can't rate it more than a five because I don't understand what it is I'm supposed to do! Even the walkthrough made no sense to me at all. Sorry man, the art is great and stuff, it just got too tedious to try and work out how to play it. Instructions next time, please >.<

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Awesome!

Loved it! One of the best loop-based DIY music games around. Slightly repetitive, but what can you expect eh? Nice work!

UFO.noir v2.0 UFO.noir v2.0

Still good...

But still too hard. Your U.F.O goes to high when you put on the thrusters and is difficult to get back down.

2ndself responds:

Yeah >_< It's really hard to balance them because while they need to be speedy, it also needs to not fall too fast, and not zoom too high, etc. Really just takes practice.

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

fantastic

Smooth, slick, stylish, long and addictive. Those are the 5 ingredients needed for me to give a game a perfect 10. And guess what? This one has all 5. It's baffling how no-one thought to make a game like this before. It's simple and fun and had me hooked until the final boss bubble :D Well done and thoroughly deserved top spot.